Average Temperatures in Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
- The mean annual temperature in Ko Sichang Island, Thailand is very hot at 28.3 degrees Celsius (82.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 3.8 °C (6.8°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very hot with a mean temperature of 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (December) is hot having an average temperature of 26.2 degrees Celsius (79.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Ko Sichang Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Ko Sichang Island Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Ko Sichang Island
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 183 kms (113.7 miles) N
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 162.5 kms (101 miles) NNW
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 167 kms (103.8 miles) NW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) NNW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 68 kms (42.2 miles) NNW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 112.6 kms (70 miles) SW
- Myeik, Myanmar - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) WSW
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) WSW
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) SW